What Are You TO DO When Competitors Buy Links Your Site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Chimex
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 4th September 2012, 11:45 am

I am so cared now about update called Penguin Update. What if your aggressive competitors purposely or intentionally get spammy links for your site or buy back-links for your website.
Pls o, How would Google via Penguin know that you are not the one responsible for all those inorganic links. Because before anything, Penguin Guillotine must have descended upon your site and you all know what is likely going to happen.
Tell me what one could do in this situation.
avatar
Zenith
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZenith on 4th September 2012, 11:51 am

Chimex wrote:I am so cared now about update called Penguin Update. What if your aggressive competitors purposely or intentionally get spammy links for your site or buy back-links for your website.
Pls o, How would Google via Penguin know that you are not the one responsible for all those inorganic links. Because before anything, Penguin Guillotine must have descended upon your site and you all know what is likely going to happen.
Tell me what one could do in this situation.
that is the problem my brother
avatar
Favour
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 48
View user profile

PostFavour on 4th September 2012, 11:56 am

Anyone who tries this against me will die


There Is Nothing Like "LOVE" In My Own Dictionary. So, Be aware
avatar
Chimex
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 4th September 2012, 11:59 am

Favour wrote:Anyone who tries this against me will die
Abi
:angahang:
avatar
Gina
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 28
View user profile

PostGina on 4th September 2012, 12:03 pm

Chimex wrote:
Favour wrote:Anyone who tries this against me will die
Abi
:angahang:
Amen ooooooo cool


It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligebt but the one that is most responsive to changes. Change is the rule of life
Ashamed
avatar
Lillian
Group Moderator
Group Moderator
Posts Posts : 48
View user profile

PostLillian on 4th September 2012, 12:04 pm

Google is aware of this and they have promised that they will like come up with a tool called “disavow link tool” in Google webmaster tools in future
avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 4th September 2012, 12:07 pm

this tool will help website owners to dismiss any links that is spammy, inorganic or that is coming from bad sites. And it will even help you to remove any links that you have planned to get rid of.


MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
avatar
Chimex
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 4th September 2012, 12:14 pm

Paradise wrote:this tool will help website owners to dismiss any links that is spammy, inorganic or that is coming from bad sites. And it will even help you to remove any links that you have planned to get rid of.
Abeg, how does this disavow link tool going to work :?:
avatar
Zenith
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZenith on 4th September 2012, 12:19 pm

Chimex wrote:
Paradise wrote:this tool will help website owners to dismiss any links that is spammy, inorganic or that is coming from bad sites. And it will even help you to remove any links that you have planned to get rid of.
Abeg, how does this disavow link tool going to work :?:
Do you like this Google Penguin Update because I do
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top



Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

New topics in same category


    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum