What To Do To Increase Your Website Traffic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deyongs
Posts Posts : 30
View user profile

PostDeyongs on 4th September 2012, 2:15 pm

I got a website which is not getting much traffic. I have done everything, like forum posting, link wheel, blog commenting, link building and social bookmarking.
Anyone with an idea what else I should do to increase my site traffic
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 4th September 2012, 2:19 pm

These are what you should do there are free and simple
1. Just make cards about your website’s products and services and share it to your friends, relations and people you know. You can persuade your friends to help you share the card
2. You can make posters about your website’s products and services. This time paste the posters in campus and tertiary institution and as well paste them in your town and market places and around your town
3. Use social media like the popular ones which are facebook, twitter, ning, myspace.
4. Make sure that the social media you did was on popular websites. If not, you should use these social bookmarking websites
a. Twitter.com
b. Digg.com
c. Stumbleupon.com
d. Reddit.com
e. Delicious.com
f. Tweetmeme.com
g. Slashdot.com
h. Friendfeed.com
i. Clipmarks.com etc..
5. You need to do this one more step too. You know YouTube and Google are just from the same owner, you use the advantage of YouTube to get your site at top page in few day, less than 3 days. You know that whenever you make search in Google with PC, Video about the keyword or phrase you are searching always be in the 1st page. So, create video about your website and upload it in YouTube with your best site keyword. When someone search for the key word of your site your site video will be at the top page. This will help give your site visibility in google and generate more traffic for your site

MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
Webtech
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWebtech on 4th September 2012, 2:20 pm

You should try article and press release is good way to generate traffic and if you got a little budget, you should think of advertising your site

Content Is The Key To Every Successful Online Business Or Website :drunkards:
Geaty
Posts Posts : 36
View user profile

PostGeaty on 4th September 2012, 2:21 pm

Try campaigning in facebook and twitter, you can embark on creating quality back links
Chimex
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 4th September 2012, 2:24 pm

Use facebook page, twitter, my space, Linked in, these social media are damn good for generating traffic
Chimex
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 4th September 2012, 2:25 pm

Use facebook page, twitter, my space, Linked in, these social media are damn good for generating traffic
Monsterman
Posts Posts : 41
View user profile

PostMonsterman on 4th September 2012, 2:34 pm

You should go for PPC advertising or PTC advertising, you can even advertise in facebook, if you got the cash.

An Honour In A War Is Not To Die For Your Own Country But To Make Your Enemy Die For His
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum