How To Find Out If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating on You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queen
Posts Posts : 39
View user profile

PostQueen on 16th September 2012, 2:07 pm

* Poor sex life: When he is not interested in sex relationship any more for along period of time then he must be having somewhere else he is making up.

* Unusual gift and more caring: When he becomes more caring and buying gifts as never before, suspecting he is cheating. His conscience judging him that’s why he is becoming more caring than ever.

* Defensive behaviour: No one runs away from conscience. Yeah! When he becomes nervous anytime he is asking where he was at any useful moment. Just trying saying this to him, “Ha, babe boy, I saw you today when you where… with that....” Stop, saying nothing more. He will quickly ask:o "where?" "Where with who?"
Hatch
Gobal Moderator
Gobal Moderator
Posts Posts : 49
View user profile

PostHatch on 16th September 2012, 2:28 pm

Not this days some guys are very smart to the core.

The Only Thing That Can Heal The Wounds of Love Is Love Or Something Greater Than Love
Decency
Helper
Helper
Posts Posts : 39
View user profile

PostDecency on 18th September 2012, 5:54 am

Theo wrote:* Poor sex life: When he is not interested in sex relationship any more for along period of time then he must be having somewhere else he is making up.

* Unusual gift and more caring: When he becomes more caring and buying gifts as never before, suspecting he is cheating. His conscience judging him that’s why he is becoming more caring than ever.

* Defensive behaviour: No one runs away from conscience. Yeah! When he becomes nervous anytime he is asking where he was at any useful moment. Just trying saying this to him, “Ha, babe boy, I saw you today when you where… with that....” Stop, saying nothing more. He will quickly ask:o "where?" "Where with who?"

I'm so glad that it was a guy who posted this.
Vivian
Posts Posts : 22
View user profile

PostVivian on 29th September 2012, 5:49 pm

Theo wrote:* Poor sex life: When he is not interested in sex relationship any more for along period of time then he must be having somewhere else he is making up.

Guys and gals are smart this days they can even cheat and still be calm.

The God Who Created You Without Your Help Will Not Always Save You Without Your Help. So, We Got To Pray Always
henryneed
New
New
Posts Posts : 1
View user profile

Posthenryneed on 9th July 2013, 10:05 am

men guy are more scientific in nature now think of more better ways
Deyongs
Posts Posts : 30
View user profile

PostDeyongs on 9th July 2013, 6:39 pm

@henryneed wrote:men guy are more scientific in nature now think of more better ways

Maybe you have more better and scientific ways. Pls, if you get one post it here atleast to help me when plan on cheating in future :fishing: :drink: :crazy: :Vampire: :kiss: 

One Wrinkle is created from every 2,000 frowns :dull:
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 9th July 2013, 6:54 pm

But I cant still doubt that the above listed are still among:cool: :cool: 

MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum