The hungry tortoise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 18th September 2012, 11:57 am

Once upon a time, the tortoise had finished eating that afternoon, Despite of the food he had eaten, he decided to steal some tubers of yam which thieves had kept in the bush, when he had found the tubers of yam that was hipped under Iroko tree, he started looking for how to take the tubers of yam home but didn’t not know how to.
So every single day, he will go to the place he hid the tubers of yam to collect one on that every good day, other animals decided to go hurting in bush where tortoise had hid the tubers of yam. When the were approaching that spot, he shouted to them and said “Go back this is a charm of a nature doctor that is in this back with me here. My life is in it along with list life of family members. Gun powder is not brought near it and no one is allowed to see it. This kind of words gently terrified list hinters and they ran away in fears then list tortoise carried list yam home with his wife and children.
Is my story damn good? Cos I love it

MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.