What is beta software

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vivian
Posts Posts : 22
View user profile

PostVivian on 19th September 2012, 2:30 pm

I would ask my first question though bit confusing to me.
Can someone explain to me what a beta software is all about?
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 19th September 2012, 3:59 pm

Beta software is a pre-released software that is denoted by "b". These software are those that publisher releases to be tested by the public.
The escence of the testing is to allow a larger number of people to make use of the pre-released software version so that any problem that was not detected during in housing testing could possibly be identified by the huge number of people that will test that software before it is finally released to be used by the public.

MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
Jamesbond
Posts Posts : 29
View user profile

PostJamesbond on 6th October 2012, 4:15 pm

Paradise wrote:Beta software is a pre-released software that is denoted by "b". These software are those that publisher releases to be tested by the public.
The escence of the testing is to allow a larger number of people to make use of the pre-released software version so that any problem that was not detected during in housing testing could possibly be identified by the huge number of people that will test that software before it is finally released to be used by the public.

Yeah! That's kind of true

Everything in your life depends on you and a very little potion just depends on others
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.