Pastor Silas
Religious
Religious
Posts Posts : 5
View user profile

PostPastor Silas on 19th October 2012, 11:35 am

Visit Our new Forum to read this post at

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You must know that 80% of people who are around you don't care about your troubles and problems and 15% of the people who are around you are very happy that you are having that problem while 5% of the people can't do anything about your troubles and problems.
So, put your trust in God alone and let him be the only one you should pour out your troubles and problems to.
Deswimmer
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 55
View user profile

PostDeswimmer on 19th October 2012, 11:49 am

This is amusing because. They will come out of the investigation with nothing and that is how is going to be. Super Eagle defeated them hands down. :laughter:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Deyongs
Posts Posts : 30
View user profile

PostDeyongs on 19th October 2012, 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is amusing because. They will come out of the investigation with nothing and that is how is going to be. Super Eagle defeated them hands down. :laughter:
:beating:
What if there was any kind of politics played in the game what would say about it. Although, the match was carefully played and to me I didn't see any kind of politics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One Wrinkle is created from every 2,000 frowns :dull:
Pastor Silas
Religious
Religious
Posts Posts : 5
View user profile

PostPastor Silas on 19th October 2012, 12:13 pm

Remember, their problem was not that there were beaten but that there were 6-1 and to them it has been long since such kind of defeat was giving to them 🤔

You must know that 80% of people who are around you don't care about your troubles and problems and 15% of the people who are around you are very happy that you are having that problem while 5% of the people can't do anything about your troubles and problems.
So, put your trust in God alone and let him be the only one you should pour out your troubles and problems to.
Gunshot
New
New
Posts Posts : 7
View user profile

PostGunshot on 19th October 2012, 12:22 pm

Naughty people dey no go go rest. Even if the match is re-played we go still beaten them heavily :beating: :ready: :shooting:
Nigeria 6 :shooting: Liberia 1
Weapon
New
New
Posts Posts : 9
View user profile

PostWeapon on 19th October 2012, 12:31 pm

I was happy to hear that super eagles defeated their opponent 6-1 and I was surprised as well. but now investigation is going on I hope tha the defeat was geniue :meal:

I don't want to live with only dreams, I want to be living my dreams - I want them to be my reality.
Gutman
New
New
Posts Posts : 6
View user profile

PostGutman on 19th October 2012, 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Naughty people dey no go go rest. Even if the match is re-played we go still beaten them heavily :beating: :ready: :shooting:
Nigeria 6 :shooting: Liberia 1

I laugh........... 💻 :angahang: :pok:
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum