Girls willl you still date a guy who...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loveth
Posts Posts : 22
View user profile

PostLoveth on 30th October 2012, 12:56 pm

Girls and ladies will you still date a guy who you know admires you but he hasn't opened up and suddenly, he walks up to you and told you to meet him in the near by street. Really, you already know what the gmae is all about but because you equally wants to be with this cute guy, you decide to go and meet him.
And when he saw you immediately he picks up his guitter and begins to play a love song all aroung you. Shouting in the street that he love you and how he loves you.

My question is would you still date this particular guy? study

Venusg
Posts Posts : 16
View user profile

PostVenusg on 30th October 2012, 1:03 pm

The guy was very cute when he confessed his love for the gal but frowmed it all when he went to the extent of going out in the street to confess his love. Oh! my God. I would be so mad at him. That I will just leave him there and walk my way home and that would be the end of that date.
Chimex
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 30th October 2012, 1:09 pm

The guy didn't do anything wrong remember. You must know that everyone chooses how he would confess his love for someone he admires. The guy wanted to make it special, popular, noticeable, lovely... To me there was nothing wrong in what he did.

Depends on how you as a girl looks at it.
Zenith
Posts Posts : 20
View user profile

PostZenith on 30th October 2012, 1:10 pm

This is crazy. If I was a gal I go waka comot
Loveth
View user profile

PostLoveth on 30th October 2012, 1:14 pm

@Chimex wrote:The guy didn't do anything wrong remember. You must know that everyone chooses how he would confess his love for someone he admires. The guy wanted to make it special, popular, noticeable, lovely... To me there was nothing wrong in what he did.

Depends on how you as a girl looks at it.
There is nothing like it depends on how we girls looks at it. See, if he wanted it so special he would have just called the gal to a party where his friends gathered. Atleast, it would have been so understandable. Put yourself in that shoe and see how it feels.

Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 30th October 2012, 1:20 pm

Actually, What I would say is that women likes secrecy although not all but majority. Some where you ask her out is important

MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
Fakegun
New
New
Posts Posts : 8
View user profile

PostFakegun on 30th October 2012, 1:29 pm

There is nothing like choosing where to ask a gal out. If she loves you she will just quietly walk away but she will warn later that she hate such publicity.
Loveth
View user profile

PostLoveth on 30th October 2012, 1:32 pm

@Fakegun wrote:There is nothing like choosing where to ask a gal out. If she loves you she will just quietly walk away but she will warn later that she hate such publicity.

I n't think I can agree with you right here. Ok let me ask you what if a guy asks a gal out in the toilet or in the incinarector so it is still normal abi?

Fakegun
New
New
View user profile

PostFakegun on 30th October 2012, 1:43 pm

@Loveth wrote:
@Fakegun wrote:There is nothing like choosing where to ask a gal out. If she loves you she will just quietly walk away but she will warn later that she hate such publicity.

I n't think I can agree with you right here. Ok let me ask you what if a guy asks a gal out in the toilet or in the incinarector so it is still normal abi?

Even some people do have sex in the toilets and other dirty places. Where you find the chance speak out it may be your only chance
Vivian
View user profile

PostVivian on 30th October 2012, 2:17 pm

That will just be the chapter close of the relationship taking place.

The God Who Created You Without Your Help Will Not Always Save You Without Your Help. So, We Got To Pray Always
Speed
New
New
Posts Posts : 10
View user profile

PostSpeed on 30th October 2012, 2:42 pm

If I am a gal I would drag him out of that place and warn him so dreadfully but that will not terminate the love I have for him. At least, for doing such thing I will take him as a bold guy.
Horseman
Posts Posts : 30
View user profile

PostHorseman on 30th October 2012, 6:29 pm

If I am a gal. At first I would be very sad, embarrased, annoyed, ashamed, shy etc. What more can I do than to work away quietly. Certainly this guy will be back for me unless never meant all he was doing and saying. When he is back we will sort thing out.
Horseman
Posts Posts : 30
View user profile

PostHorseman on 30th October 2012, 6:30 pm

If I am a gal. At first I would be very sad, embarrased, annoyed, ashamed, shy etc. What more can I do than to work away quietly. Certainly this guy will be back for me unless never meant all he was doing and saying. When he is back we will sort thing out.
Barcaman
Posts Posts : 16
View user profile

PostBarcaman on 31st October 2012, 1:25 pm

Sorry if am a gal, I won't. He messed up
Wizards
New
New
View user profile

PostWizards on 31st October 2012, 1:36 pm

Where you ask out your date is very important and how you ask her out is as well important too. Not because you fill gals have sex in toilets and other dirty places will make you do the same. First impression matters my dear.
Princess
New
New
Posts Posts : 11
View user profile

PostPrincess on 31st October 2012, 2:40 pm

THere is nothing wrong with what the young man did. Probably I would have just loved it if it was me
Nnamdi
Posts Posts : 29
View user profile

PostNnamdi on 31st October 2012, 3:22 pm

This guy is a super guy. If the girl still likes him or liked him she should just be little shy. After all the guy never committed any sin or crime

Laugh it Out Or Die Frowning
Jamesbond
Posts Posts : 29
View user profile

PostJamesbond on 1st November 2012, 7:02 am

The guy is great ooo

Everything in your life depends on you and a very little potion just depends on others
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum