View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weapon
New
New
Posts Posts : 9
View user profile

PostWeapon on 28th February 2013, 12:35 pm

How to toast a guy without saying a word
Are you interested in a particular guy but you don’t know how to go about it? Here are simple ways to go about it.

But before I go on it is uncommon for ladies is certain religions and tradition to walk up to a guy and express their emotional feelings for him. The big question then is, “Does it mean that a lady can not or does not have interest in a guy? What if the guy is not aware, or lacks the boldness and confidence to express himself to a lady? I want to say that there are lots of guys who cannot walk up to ladies to express their emotions. Some of these guys may buy gifts, care for these ladies and discuss other issues with them but will not express their interest.
If as a lady you are close to such a guy, you like him also, yet he does not seem to say a word, do you go ahead to express your feelings or die in silence?

Steps to Take to Toast A Guy Without Saying A Word

1. Be sure that the guy you are attracted to does not have someone he is seriously dying for. If he has a serious and a loving relationship, you will spend a decades chasing shadows. If he has a serious date, you are advised to kill your emotions.

2. Develop positive personality about yourself and life generally. Do not present yourself as a failure. Build a nice, friendly and positive attitude towards the guy. Greet him often as you see him, with a smile. Show appreciation to him when necessary.

3. Also, it would be nice if you could give him an advice, idea, encouragement that only his mother or someone close could give him in order to improve his life. This will spark up his interest and draw his attention to you because of your care.

I don't want to live with only dreams, I want to be living my dreams - I want them to be my reality.
Gina
Posts Posts : 28
View user profile

PostGina on 28th February 2013, 3:04 pm

I no fit do this thing affraid

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligebt but the one that is most responsive to changes. Change is the rule of life
Ashamed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum