AKPOS AND THE BARBER.....VERY FUNNY!!! :lol!:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tessybest
Gobal Moderator
Gobal Moderator
Posts Posts : 3
View user profile

PostTessybest on 7th March 2013, 5:00 pm

Akpos stuck his head into a barber's shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said,"About 2 hours." The guy left. A few days later, Akpos stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." Akpos left. A week later the akpos stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour only." The guy left.

The barber turned to a friend and said, "Ken, please do me a favor, follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back". A little while later, Ken returned to the shop. The barber asked, "So where does that guy go whenever he leaves here?" Ken looked up, with tears in his eyes and said, "To your wife at home." LolZz,, akpos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ heaven now,,
Dews
New
New
Posts Posts : 6
View user profile

PostDews on 8th March 2013, 1:39 pm

Tessybest wrote:Akpos stuck his head into a barber's shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said,"About 2 hours." The guy left. A few days later, Akpos stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." Akpos left. A week later the akpos stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour only." The guy left.

The barber turned to a friend and said, "Ken, please do me a favor, follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back". A little while later, Ken returned to the shop. The barber asked, "So where does that guy go whenever he leaves here?" Ken looked up, with tears in his eyes and said, "To your wife at home." LolZz,, akpos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ heaven now,,

This is really funny lolz :interest:

We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

New topics in same category

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum