My club support

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Sweethoney
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 41
View user profile

PostSweethoney on 28th August 2012, 10:00 pm

As this forum also a Football Forum. It would be great if we could select our club support like most football forums I have seen i here Nigeria


Nawa For Our Guys! They Only Remember Something Like Love When They Want To Have Sex
avatar
Hatch
Gobal Moderator
Gobal Moderator
Posts Posts : 49
View user profile

PostHatch on 28th August 2012, 10:41 pm

Thanks for your suggestion it has been taken into book.


The Only Thing That Can Heal The Wounds of Love Is Love Or Something Greater Than Love
avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 30th August 2012, 7:49 pm

Sweathoney wrote:As this forum also a Football Forum. It would be great if we could select our club support like most football forums I have seen i here Nigeria

According to your suggestion, we have update the selecting of club support. Thanks to My Co-Admin "DeSwimmer"


Last edited by Paradise on 31st August 2012, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total


MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
avatar
Webtech
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts Posts : 39
View user profile

PostWebtech on 31st August 2012, 12:31 am

Thanks for the update


Content Is The Key To Every Successful Online Business Or Website :drunkards:
avatar
Chimex
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 31st August 2012, 12:55 am

Paradise wrote:
Sweathoney wrote:As this forum also a Football Forum. It would be great if we could select our club support like most football forums I have seen i here Nigeria

According to your suggestion, we have update the selectiong of club support. Thanks to My Co-Admin "DeSwimmer"

Thanks for heeding to our suggestions. This will certaingly prompt more suggestions to be made
avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 31st August 2012, 1:07 am

Chimex wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Sweathoney wrote:As this forum also a Football Forum. It would be great if we could select our club support like most football forums I have seen i here Nigeria

According to your suggestion, we have update the selectiong of club support. Thanks to My Co-Admin "DeSwimmer"

Thanks for heeding to our suggestions. This will certaingly prompt more suggestions to be made

:thumb ups:

We would always heed to everyone both guests and members


MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
avatar
Sweethoney
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 41
View user profile

PostSweethoney on 2nd September 2012, 2:46 am

Paradise wrote:
Chimex wrote:
Paradise wrote:
Sweathoney wrote:As this forum also a Football Forum. It would be great if we could select our club support like most football forums I have seen i here Nigeria

According to your suggestion, we have update the selectiong of club support. Thanks to My Co-Admin "DeSwimmer"

Thanks for heeding to our suggestions. This will certaingly prompt more suggestions to be made

:thumb ups:

We would always heed to everyone both guests and members

Thank you.


Nawa For Our Guys! They Only Remember Something Like Love When They Want To Have Sex
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top



Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

Related topics My club support

    New topics in same category


      Permissions in this forum:
      You cannot reply to topics in this forum