Our Google Plus Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts Posts : 180
View user profile

PostAdmin on 30th August 2012, 6:54 pm

We are Proud to say that we Luck to have come up with a Google + page for our nigerian Forum and Community.

This is it to help make the forum more of a fun and we urge you to make the best fun of this forum.

Again, all we are doing is to help make you see this forum as your real Palace.

So, the facebook page of this forum could be found atop the right widget of your screen as you read or you can use this link Nigerian Palace Forum Google + Page

Thanks to my Co-Admin "DeSwimmer" who made it available.


Last edited by Paradise on 31st August 2012, 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Modification of the post)


MathsBoard Forum Admin

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
avatar
Chimex
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 24
View user profile

PostChimex on 31st August 2012, 12:42 am

the google page is good only the cover pic should be edit jxt like facebook
avatar
Decency
Helper
Helper
Posts Posts : 39
View user profile

PostDecency on 31st August 2012, 3:41 am

@Chimex wrote:the google page is good only the cover pic should be edit jxt like facebook
Can you design a banner for the page?
avatar
Sweethoney
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 41
View user profile

PostSweethoney on 2nd September 2012, 2:35 am

@Decency wrote:
@Chimex wrote:the google page is good only the cover pic should be edit jxt like facebook
Can you design a banner for the page?

I have designed one, similar to the banner here with width 989 pixel and height 300 pixel.


Nawa For Our Guys! They Only Remember Something Like Love When They Want To Have Sex
avatar
Labister
Member
Member
Posts Posts : 42
View user profile

PostLabister on 10th September 2012, 5:27 am

Sweathoney wrote:
@Decency wrote:
@Chimex wrote:the google page is good only the cover pic should be edit jxt like facebook
Can you design a banner for the page?

I have designed one, similar to the banner here with width 989 pixel and height 300 pixel.

I don't think so the banner is falling of
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top



Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

Related topics Our Google Plus Page

    New topics in same category


      Permissions in this forum:
      You cannot reply to topics in this forum